The Cargo Security Company Careers
The Cargo Security Company is currently seeking an Security Manager located at O’hare International Airport (Chicago, IL) and LAX International Airport (Los Angeles, CA). Benefits include company paid Health insurance. TCSC will provide paid vacations, free uniforms and paid training. All interested candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- Must have reliable means of transportation and telephone
- Must be able to pass Criminal and Drug Screenings
- Must currently be in possession of a security license
- Must be able to read, write and speak English effectively
- Must have supervisory or management experience
- Must be able to perform routine foot patrol, be capable of opening and closing cargo shipments and do moderate lifting
- Security Officer must be physically fit
- Visual Acuity should be correctable to a 20/20 standard
- Maintain a positive professional manner at all times.
- Make sure that all staff follows all laws, policies and procedures that are in place.
- Communicates with management regarding all issues, scheduling staffing and record keeping that are related to client.
- Must be able to communicate with all levels of staff and clientele effectively and routinely.
- Inspects client site to ensure adequate coverage and compliance with post orders, making sure you cover any vacant posts as necessary.
- Must have a clean driving record possess your own reliable vehicle to get to work.
- Ability to make appropriate decisions in stressful situations
- Be proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Internet
Please email your resume to email@example.com or via fax (773) 917-2018
The Cargo Security CompanyO’Hare International Airport .
Cargo Building 517 Express Center Drive
Chicago, IL 60666
O’Hare Cargo Facilities at Mannheim & Irving Park Roads